The Purely Porsche family of web sites is an online resource and so our preferred method of communication is via email. Messages about any aspect of our business can be sent to email@example.com.
In the unlikely event that you need to write to us you can find our registered office address in About Us.
Providing Logos/Advertising Graphics
If you are buying advertising to include a logo or other graphic you should send the graphic to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as payment has been made. Graphic specifications (width x height) are as follow:
- Global Top Banner: 392x72 pixels 72 dpi (Note: dimensions must be exactly as shown)
- Site Top Banner: 392x72 pixels 72 dpi (Note: dimensions must be exactly as shown)
- Page Top Banner: 392x72 pixels 72 dpi (Note: dimensions must be exactly as shown)
- Skyscraper: 160x600 pixels 72 dpi (Note: dimensions must be exactly as shown)
- Enhanced Directory Listing: 150x100 pixels 72 dpi (Note: dimensions are maximum allowed)
If you have a photograph you think might be of interest to Purely Porsche users (particularly a photograph of one of the rarer Porsche models) you can send it to us for possible inclusion in the relevant part of the site.
Photographs should be 72 dpi and no more that 560 pixels wide (preferably they should be exactly 560 pixels wide) and must be accompanied by a declaration that you are the copyright holder and that you agree for Purely Porsche to display your photograph. Full details of the model featured should also be enclosed.
Send your photographs and details to email@example.com